Industrial Fire Protection in Phoenix, AZ
Affordable, Reliable Industrial Building Fire Protection
Implementing measures to minimize accidents caused by fires is important for your building. Fire alarms, extinguishers, sprinklers, and more reduce the number of harmful accidents caused yearly by fires. At Service 1st Fire Protection, our dedicated professionals work closely with you to ensure everyone in your building has sufficient training and education to handle fire accidents. We are members of the National Fire Protection Association and the National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors. All of our technicians are certified by the CSA, meaning you are in capable and trustworthy hands.
Industrial Fire Protection Applications
- On and offshore protection
- Warehouses, chemical plants, and refineries
- Paper and pulp mills
- Large commercial properties
- Storage facilities
- Industries with high risks of fire accidents
Industrial Fire Protection Systems
- Fire Sprinklers: Activated by heat from a fire, our sprinklers include an alarm that notifies you of any immediate danger. They spray up to 20 gallons per minute, ensuring your safety as soon as possible.
- Fire Alarms: Fire alarms not only alert you of a fire but can also be used to contact the local fire station. We offer the installation and repair of control panels and communicators.
- Fire Extinguishers: A wide range of fire extinguishers are available, and at Service 1st Fire Protection, we carry various options for you. We offer maintenance, inspection, and installation of numerous fire extinguisher models.
- Backflow Prevention Device Testing: Clean water is essential for any building, and we offer top-tier backflow testing. When the liquid in your pipes reverses, water can become contaminated and result in illness. This testing is not something to be taken lightly or put off.
- Specialized Fire Hazards Systems: Where fire prevention systems meet fire control systems, properties that hold extremely high-quality equipment or assets find these systems extremely useful. We offer vehicle, industrial dry chem, and clean agent systems to ensure the highest quality protection possible.
- Commercial Kitchen Fire Protection System Design: Kitchens are one of the most common places for fires to start. Heat, gas, and various electrical components make kitchens a breeding ground for fire-related accidents. It is imperative to install fire protection systems in any kitchen. We offer multiple installations, upgrades, and repairs to ensure your kitchen has the highest level of protection possible.
Inspections & Service for Industrial Applications
Codes, regulations, and NFPA standards must be met in your building, and ensuring your fire protection systems work before you need them to work is paramount to your safety. Service 1st Fire Protection offers inspections for various fire systems on a regularly scheduled basis. If you have one of the following installed in your building and need an inspection, contact us today.
- Fire alarm systems
- Fire sprinklers
- Fire hydrants
- Fire pumps
- Kitchen fire protection systems
- Specialized fire hazard systems
- Pressure valve testing
- Backflow devices
- Antifreeze systems
Contact Service 1st Fire Protection
At Service 1st Fire Protection, we have more than three decades of experience installing, repairing, testing, and inspecting fire devices. We offer the industry’s latest tools and technology, and we believe you shouldn’t have to choose between safety and a budget, leading to our competitive prices and specials. We offer 24/7 availability for any service. Contact us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you!
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Pricing
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- Quality Personal Client Service